Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amy, Hannah, Minnie oh my.

Apparently, I haven't posted in about a week. so I have some catching up to do.
Hannah is still in love with Minnie and doesn't leave her alone for a second.
We are continuing to work on potty training Hannah. She has a good day and then a bad day. When have tried so many things. She is so stubborn. You can ask her if she needs to go, she will say no then go and hide and pee or poop in her pants. Ugh.
This one lost another lateral incisor, that makes 2 in a week. The tooth fairy was a busy fairy at our house. Funny little pumpkin face.
Daddy worked a night shift 10:00 p.m. to sometime the next day, we had all left for work and school before he came home. So a certain 7 year old wanted to sleep with mommy. This is what she looked like in the morning. I guess my room is cold at night!! Usually in her room she is on top of the covers!!
Every morning when we go get Hannah out of her crib, Minnie runs in and jumps up to give her kisses. So cute.
I think thats the week in a nut shell. Stay tuned for Halloween stuff.

No comments: