Sunday, October 24, 2010

I need an intervention

Oh my gosh, I burned my forehead this week so bad. It was on Thursday morning. It sizzled. It hurt. The skin peeled immediately. It throbbed and it hurt the entire day. (Here it is 3 days later and it STILL hurts!)
This was taken on Friday morning.
Saturday Morning.
Sunday Morning.
I know what you are all thinking, why was a curling iron this close to your forehead. In the 21st Century we use a round brush and a blow dryer. I know and I get it. However, after 25 plus years of doing my hair the same way and using a curling iron, its just how I roll. I will say that I am trying to ween myself from this old school contraption. I have tried to use the round brush but my hair being SO fine, it just doesn't stay. I was told a better brush and stronger hairspray and my life will change! I think I am just not coordinated to use the blow dryer and round brush. I have had my hair all wrapped up and tangled. Seriously when it comes to my hair I am so dysfunctional. Give me someone else's hair and I can make them look so cute!
Can someone help me with my intervention?

1 comment:

Genn said...

Oh Traci, I hear you on the pain. I was putting my irons away at work and burned the inside of my arm pretty good recently. It hurt so bad. It really makes me think about burn victims, ya know. I mean if this little bitty burn hurt so bad, can you imagine how much pain people who have really been burned must be in as they recover? Ouch!