Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reunited

and it feels so good.

Yep, Minnie is back!
Minnie's mom and I have been talking this week and they decided that they really just don't have time for her. They love her but she needs more attention then they have time for. So we get her back and this time it's good! So we didn't tell the kids anything and when they brought her over tonight I thought Amy would freak out. However, it took her by surprise and she got a little emotional over it. She would hardly look at Minnie and was trying hard to fight back the tears and ignore the situation. After we all explained that Minnie was here to stay she started coming around. Hannah took right to Minnie without skipping a beat. I think Minnie is happy to be here, we took her for a walk tonight and she really enjoys getting out.
Thanks Christofferson's we promise to love her and give her a great home. You can visit her anytime!

1 comment:

Genn said...

Oh, how sweet that Amy was stand offish so she wouldn't get hurt again. Minnie is in a great new loving home. :) Congrats on your new pup.

Hey, guess what? We got a motorhome!
Jake's Grandma is giving us hers. It is in Idaho so we will drive up and get it in the spring. I can't wait!