Hannah has such a funny personality, I thought I would share some of the things she says.
While buckling her in her car seat, Hannah says "errr your driving me insane".
This morning while crying in her crib. I go into her room (5:15 a.m.) I say "Hannah whats wrong?" She replies, "I don't have my elmo socks on!"
So I lay her in bed with me and my alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m.. She crawls over to it and hits the sleep button and says "I hate that song."
I say "Hannah do you need to go peeps?" She crawls off my bed and knocks my bra off my hope chest and onto the floor. Hannah laughs and says " I knocked your boobs on the floor."
While getting dressed, Hannah looks at me and says "ahh mom, I love your boobs."
Just randomly driving in the car, Hannah says "get out of my way lady."
Her favorite song right now is Gods word, from VBS.
Hannah's favorite place to go = Costco
2 comments:
Kids crack me up.
I love the "your boobs fell on the floor" quote.
Too funny. :)
Have a great weekend!
LoL ... CUTE! I love Hannah! =) Hey do you know how to enable people from copying pictures on here? Like if you right click they won't be able to save or copy? Let me know! I'm getting back into blogging once I figure it out!
Post a Comment