So my friends and I took the kids to see Nick Jr. Story Time Live on Saturday at the Nokia Theater. Here are all the girls from left to right; Payton, Hannah, Celeste, Amy and Linkyn. Hannah wanted to hold Payton's hand so bad and walk with her, but Pay wanted her momma to hold her.
Can you tell they were excited to be there?
Tawnya and Payton, I think Payton must have turned her head! She is a little out of focus.
Ki Lan
Backyardigans
Wonderpets
Dora!
Trying to get a cute shot of the girls.
Overall, I had fun with the girls, but I thought the show was boring. Hannah during the first half was not excited at all. She wanted popcorn and was wondering the aisle. At intermission I went and got a popcorn and 2 waters ($12.50 btw) then Hannah sat and ate and watched the last 2 shows. Amy was it was boring but Dora was cute. Hannah said she hated it! The other little girl Celeste looked like she was loving it, but she is 3 so age was probably a hugh part of who likes it and who doesn't. The Nokia Theater was very nice. I would not recommend it unless you had kids that were just crazy for these show. I think it was expensive for what it was, but still a fun time.
2 comments:
Poor Payton crying in the at picture, LoL That was fun to hang out and take a road trip to LA =) Yea Payton was bored, maybe next year I will take her to Yo Gabba Gabba! She liked the cutouts of the those charcters the best!
I don't know what I was trying to say up there "crying in the parking lot picture" ... maybe!?
Post a Comment