Are you kidding me? I am still posting stuff from last Saturday!
So after the Nokia Theater and after visiting Rachel in the hospital and after getting home at 4:30 p.m. I whipped up a batch of Corn bread to go with the Chili I whipped up before leaving this morning.
Here is my Chili, I took to the cook off.
PW corn bread that NEVER made it from my house because it was gross.
It was tossed right into the trash. What a waste of time! UGH.
When we arrived (next door) Katie was letting the kids ride her horse. So Amy got to ride and get this ALL by herself! She was proud. She was smiling from ear to ear.
Then Hannah wanted to ride, so Katie walked them both. Katie told Hannah to tell her daddy she wants a horse every time they walked by. It was so funny.
These girls where so happy to be on this horse.
Now for the Chili Cook off, they had two tables with 10 crocks full of all different Chili's.
We tasted everyone and then wrote down your top 3 and also voted for a favorite name.
Sadly, mine never even placed. ($50.00 bucks to the winner and $10.00 for the name)
However, we did have a great time.
Thanks Brown Family for including us and a BIG thank you to Katie for letting the girls ride your horse!
No comments:
Post a Comment