Saturday Continue. Yep thats right after Saturday at the Nokia, we decided to stop by Verdugo Hills Hospital to see my cousin and her new baby Madie 7lbs 3oz and 19 3/4 inches long born on Friday 10/15/10. She is ADORABLE! I couldn't believe it but they allowed other children in the hospital room, so my pumpkins got to meet their new little 2nd cousin.
This is my Cousin Diane holding Madie. (Can you tell Hannah is teething?)
My little mini me Amy took this picture of me and Madie. I was trying to think of a way to smuggle her out. She is way to sweet.
Diane and Hannah
Amy with Aunt Rhonda aka Madie's grandma.
(She doesn't look like a grandma does she?)
Aww, Rachel holding her baby. FYI, Rachel is the youngest of us 13 grandkids. I remember babysitting her during the summer while her parents worked. Seems like just yesterday we were fighting over who gets to carry her around. Playing babies with her and I mean she was the baby. Poor kid, surprised she survived!
Congratulations Rachel and Slaven.
She is a precious and beautiful baby girl!
2 comments:
Oh what a precious new baby!
That pic of Hannah teething cracks me up, because that is what Claire has looked like 24/7 around here! It's the pits.
Too funny that I saw Danielle and Tawnya huh! It would be fun to meet one day. I told them it's weird cause I almost forget that we've never met in "real life". :)
Have a good week Traci.
SHE IS precious!! And you look really pretty too! Good pics! I like her name slaven...original :)
Post a Comment