Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Pudding

I was searching on line for new and exciting recipes and came across a recipe for Pumpkin Pie pudding. I don't even like pumpkin pie, but this was very taste.
1 can of pumpkin
1 can (12 ounces) of evaporated milk
3/4 cup of sugar
1/2 cup biscuit mix
2 eggs,beaten
2 tablespoons butter melted
2 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
Coolwhip

In a large bowl combine the first eight ingredients, transfer into a slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees. Serve in bowls and top with whipping cream. ( Eat warm or cold)
We were on our way to have dinner at Kent's parents house. So I quickly dumped it from the crock pot into a tupperware to bring along.
Verdict: I was told I was the best aunt ever!!
Oh and I made PW stuffed jalapeno's wrapped with bacon.
Verdict: Aunt Traci you rock!!
Try it you'll love it!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Greetings! Don't you just love that Pioneer Woman!!!!

Tawni716 said...

Oh yum! I'm about to make Pumpkin Snickerdoodle cookies out of the dough I made last night ... the dough is yummy so hope the cookies turn out good too! xoxoxoxo See my new blog layout? I think I may start back up!! =)