Friday, October 15, 2010

The birthday that keeps giving

My big birthday was now 2 months ago. My parents gave me some cash and my in laws gave me a gift card, so I thought I should spend some of it!
I was in need of a new pair of walking shoes, since we got Minnie back we walk her every night. Plus I wear scrubs to work and I pretty much wear tennis shoes everyday! I love the skechers lightweight, they are so comfy. I bought a new hoodie, its going to be riding season soon and one can never have too many hoodies. I bought Jenny McCarthy's new book. I Haven't had time to start reading it, but I hope to start it today!! I love Jenny McCarthy, I think she is so funny. I hope her book is as funny as she is.
The best part is, I still have money left over to spend at a later date! I wish my birthday was more often!! =)

2 comments:

Genn said...

love those long lasting bday gifts!
let me know how jenny's book is! I am a fan of hers. she is hysterical and i absolutely LOVE her honesty. did you see her on oprah? hilarious.

Tawni716 said...

So thanks for the reminder - I have to load pictures to start my blog though ... I started to do it the other day and forgot the memory card had to stay in the computer the entire time ... took it out half way thru - I don't know why LoL DUH! Anyway long story short I got frustrated and didn't want to reload them. Sooooo have you read the first 3 of Jenny's books? They are GREAT! I laugh the entire time I read them ... really looking forward to the new one ... thanks for the reminder, I will go get it today!!!