I am having so much fun making hair pretties for the girls. I ordered a box of flower petals from ABC Catalog and they came yesterday. So I made a couple of pretties today just to try it out. Its so fun and I find it very relaxing to create and be crafty.
I think we should have a craft party and create some fun hair pretties or whatever else you want. Let me know if you are interested and I will host one. We could have a craft party one of two ways: While we craft the kids play or we get sitters and just craft with no kids. What do you think????
On another note: Amy took this picture of Hannah this morning. Didn't even know that Amy got the camera to take a picture. I think she might be following in my footsteps. Way to go Amy!
2 comments:
Sounds fun! Bring the kids though ... Pay wants to come! =)
I'm good with the kids coming along. We can try what we make on them and have our own fashion show! LOL. So good to see you and Payton today. She is so adorable. I want to kiss her up!
Post a Comment