Okay, I know we need the rain and I know other places in the world have rain all the time. However, this is crazy. I am so over the rain. I don't like to drive in it, I don't like to be cold and I live in Sunny California. Bring back the sun!!! So as I looked out at the pool this morning this is what I saw. Not only is it dirty from the rain but it is about to overflow. Hope our drainage system is working well.
I thought this was kind of pretty with the tree reflecting in the water. Look at how high the water level is! Yikes.
I was reading my new Family Fun magazine and it had "hairy dogs" recipe for kids. So I made it for Hannah today. Its kind of gross, but she totally loved it.
You take hot dogs (I use Turkey dogs) cut them in bite size pieces and then poke noodles through them as many as you'd like.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I laughed at the name of that meal... hairy dogs! But I bet kids would love it! I'm going to try that one for Hannah and Claire. I read somewhere, that if you roll food up and stick a toothpick in it, almost any kid will think it's fun to eat. It just has to look kid friendly and fun.
I hope your pool does not overflow. My parents had to empty theirs out a bit.
Post a Comment