Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best Daycare provider EVER!!

When you are a working mommy, you have to be so careful with who you choose to leave your children with. Well, I feel so fortunate to have a WONDERFUL lady/family to watch my kids. Lauren has been taking care of Amy since she was 3 months old and when Hannah turned 3 months she took her on too. She is so caring and loving to my girls. Anyway, yesterday morning when I took Hannah to Lauren's house, Hannah showed her the booboo on her chin. Lauren said "Paul (her husband) bought you something this weekend, I think that will make your chin feel better". She handed her these boots. How cute is that. How many people have a daycare that buys them gifts? Hannah loves her new boots.

The funny part is Hannah wore Amy's boots all weekend and even this morning she had them on. So I had said "Hannah do you want mommy to buy you boots"? She said" ahh ha". Then we get to Laurens and there are boots just waiting for her.
Day 2 of the bruise: Last night I got another picture of her chin. Poor baby, she really hit something hard! I think it might have been the tile floor.

No comments: