Monday, February 1, 2010

A little of this and a little of that.

My poor heigh challenged daughter. Ever since she was walking she was climbing! If she needs something to drink she hooks her toes on the cabinets and climbs up. If she wants something to eat she uses the handle on the freezer and pulls herself up to the fridge. This is an everyday occurrence at our house.

Rick babysat for us on Sunday so we could do some stuff at my work. When we got home, I asked what happened to Hannah's face. Rick replied "nothing" I said "look at her face" he said " she was crying but I didn't know something happened".

Amy got some new flip flops and
Hannah got a new suit!
Rick got a new jacket, but I didn't take a picture of it. ( He gets mad at me when I post to much). The guy that tells anyone anything, the good, the bad and the ugly, says its not necessary to post our lives on line! Go figure.

1 comment:

Genn said...

That pic of your daughter standing on the fridge shelf is hilarious!