Monday, January 18, 2010

Rainy day crafts

First, I just wanted to say how nice it was to be home on this rainy day. Amy didn't have school and it happened to be my Monday off.
I told you yesterday I was going to take another stab at making bows for the girls. So while Hannah was napping and Amy was painting, this is what I made.

This morning Hannah was watching the rain. She cracked me up moving the chairs around to sit and stare out the sliding glass door.
She was telling me to see something.
Here is the craft shirt I made yesterday.
Amy starting her craft project. Painting a shirt.
Still painting.
Here is the finished project.
Hope you enjoyed your rainy day.

1 comment:

Genn said...

Your bows look great! I'm a bit jealous. I am kinda unhappy with mine. I'll give it another try sometime.

Love your new rug! Brightens up the space so much.