Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What a day?

Today was so crazy. Hannah is 19 months old today! When I dropped her off this morning at Lauren's, she told me that yesterday Hannah had fallen and hit her mouth on the table. (kent picked her up the day before and Lauren forgot to tell him). Anyway, she said the little skin that attaches your lip and your upper gum. (frenum) was stuck between her teeth. So I looked and her mouth, it was very swollen and looked like it was stuck between her front teeth. So after I went to work I called the best Children's dentist, Dr. Beam. They wanted me to bring her in so I did at 10:00 this morning. She did amazing! Dr. Beam and I sat knee to knee and with her bottom on my lab and her head in his lap, he was able to exam her mouth WITHOUT a tear! Hooray!!! She let him tug and pull on that sore lip without a peep! He said it was just so swollen it looked like it was stuck but it was not!!

Then this one wanted me to take a picture of her crazy hair after taking her braids out! Plus, get in homework, dinner and dishes. Oh ya, trying to gather tax stuff too. There is just not enough hours in the evening after work. Somedays I feel like once I get home its all a blur.
Then it was time for me.... Me and this lovely bottle of Almond Flavored Sparkling Wine. If you have not had it, get it! It was divine! I bought it at Trader Joe's a couple of weeks ago. I just cracked it open and the heavens opened, singing hallelujah! Seriously yummy and cheap. I think this bottle was $5.99. If you people don't shop Trader Joe's your missing out. Kent and I have been going there every Sunday for about a year now. We do most of our grocery shopping there and fine such good food and great prices.

Hope you all had a better Wednesday then I did. Looking forward to the weekend. Come on weekend!!

1 comment:

Genn said...

Your poor baby and her lip! I'm glad she's okay. I was so freaked out when my Hannah split the inside of her mouth open a whie ago when she was jumping on my bed. You might have read that post.

That almond wine sounds lovely! I love love love TJ's!! We just did a family photo session out in front of it with our photographer friend Anna. Haven't seen that wine there, but I'll look for it next time. Thanks for sharing about it!