Can you believe its 2010? I remember thinking how crazy it will be in 2000, never really imagining 2010! Well, I have no new years resolution and actually never have had one. I do have things I would like to accomplish in 2010, hopefully I will!
Anyway, we decided to go to the river and visit my parents and ride the quads there instead of camping. So we towed the toys and had them off the trailer for a total of 2 hours. YEP, thats it 2 hours!! It was so cold and the wind was blowing that we just couldn't stand it. Besides, Kent and I have been fighting colds and Hannah either has allergies or a cold too.
Instead we did a lot of this.
(Can you tell she is bowling on the Wii?)
This little one is tough to beat!
Then there was a plumbing problem. So while dad was here.
(Hannah was helping)
Kent was down there.
Better view of where Kent spend his time.
The girls relaxing. Hannah loves to sit on her sister.
Needless to say we had a very quiet New years. We enjoyed spending time with my parents. My mom and I cooked meals so we didn't have to take Hannah out. She has been misbehaving at restaurants lately. I think the terrible twos are heading our way a bit early. Kent and I went to the casinos Saturday night but lost our money and headed home early.
Hope you all had a very nice New Years and that 2010 will bring you much joy and happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment