Wow, what a beautiful Saturday after all the rain. My friend Danielle invited me and the girls to go to the Orange County Swap meet with her today. (I have never been, so I was pretty excited to go). I thought the girls looked cute so just a picture of them before we left.
Amy girl.
Hannah, she actually wore the bow for a couple of hours. However, we came home without it. :( I guess she was done and chucked it somewhere at the swap meet.
We went back to Danielle's and had a quick lunch and let the girls play for a minute before we headed home.
Sunday was a typical day for us. Church, Breakfast (Betty Fayes was the place today) and then to Trader Joe's. I bought these skirts for the girls yesterday. Pretty cute. Amy got the boots too. She is so spoiled. By the way this bow in Hannah's hair lasted about two hours and then gone, must be somewhere in the parking lot at Betty Fayes. I am starting to see a pattern that I don't like here.
Then Sunday afternoon we went to my cousins house in Costa mesa. She had an electrical problem that Kent fixed for her. That was fun to see her and her kids. Amy and Molly love to play together. Hope you all have a great week.
2 comments:
sounds like a good weekend. the girls skirts are cute. i jut bought hannah one that is similar style at target. claire throws bows all the time when we are out! we lose bows and sippy cups in most stores. :) have a good week.
Hi Traci,
me again. :) you asked for the pasta salad recipe, and I'll share, but it wasn't as flavorful as I was hoping. I will do a different dressing next time.
It was 1 bag of wacky mac
boil the pasta and set aside 1 cup of pasta water.
Then I sauted the red onion and a package of fresh oregano for 2 mins in Olive oil flavored spray.
Then to onions I added,
-half cup chick broth
-3 Tbs white balsamic vinegar
-1 can sliced olives
-couple handfuls of shredded carrots
-1 can rinsed and drained black beans
-2 c shredded chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken)
salt and pepper
Then you just add it to the pasta and mix. add salt and pepper to taste, and I squeezed a lemon over it. I thought it was still bland, so then I added some balsamic vinegrette dressing from Trader Joe's!
Post a Comment