Seriously? I get a phone call at 9:40 a.m. this morning from Miss. Lee that Amy had fallen in the mud again! What the heck? Why must they run the 100 mile club in the grass after it poured rain last week. Amy said they told them to NOT step in the mud, but she was running so fast and said she didn't see the mud pit and slipped. She said she did the splits! OUCH!!
At least she wasn't wearing all pink again!
Not sure how she didn't get it on her jacket.
Nice buns! Apparently, a few kids had fallen in the mud. The bathroom floor was gross, mud all over. Plus the ladies in the office were not so happy about calling the parents to bring clothes. Oh well, it got me out of work for a bit. too bad I had a migraine today otherwise I might have taken more pictures of the mud in the filed.
No comments:
Post a Comment