Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little of this and that for the weekend.....

Saturday morning I was dusting a box to put all the wii stuff in and Amy wanted to dust the rest of the house. So I gave her the rag and the pledge and way she went.

Still dusting.
While Amy was dusting Hannah was walking around.
My in laws make the best homemade beef jerky ever! So for Christmas they gave Kent and I a dehydrator and all the stuff we need to make our own. So Saturday afternoon Kent got it all out and we made our very first batch. It came out pretty good, but not as good as the in laws. We have some more practicing to do.
Here it is dehydrating.
Saturday night we decided to take Amy bowling since she loves bowling on her wii.
We left Hannah with grandma and grandpa and went bowling.
Here I am.
Can you tell she was loving being an only child if only for a while?
So stinkin cute!
Daddy won! He is by far the best bowler of the 3 of us.
Sunday morning we put the girls in matching outfits for church. I tried to get a couple of cute pictures but Hannah was not cooperating.
Amy wanted to take a few pictures. So here is me and Hannah.
I didn't even know Amy took this picture until I download the pictures from my camera.
Tonight I made the best prime rib dinner EVER! I wish I would have taken a picture of it. It melted in your mouth. Hope everyone had a wonderful, fun filled weekend like we did.

No comments: