Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snow Day

Baby its cold outside, at least it was in Big Bear! The day after Christmas Kent, Amy and Kent's sisters family went to Big bear for the day. I stayed home with Hannah. I am not a big snow girl and I don't care to be cold. Plus Hannah has had a cold ever since she was sick with the swine flu and since we don't own snow clothes I thought I should stay home with her. It was great because I was able to get ALL the Christmas deco and gifts put away!!
Anyway, back to Big Bear. Here are a few pictures that Kent took.
Amy and Matthew
(FYI Matthew is a whole year younger then Amy but a whole foot taller).

Amy on the sled.
Kent said Amy did awesome sledding.
Amy and Jordan they built a snowman.
Amy again, no hat this time. I had to blow the picture up big to see who it was! LOL
Kent brought and Ice Chest full of snow home for Hannah. This is her first experience with it. She cracks me up in her PJs with daddy's hat on. She loves to wear hats.
We had a enough snow the next day to make snow balls. When Ricky got home from his class we were hiding in the garage ready to attack! Which we did!! It was so funny he had no idea what we were doing. Of coarse after we through a couple at him it was on, so I picked up Hannah and ran for the house, Amy followed. Kent got pegged in the leg and another one came crashing through the door and smacked into my dining room wall. Snow every where! HYSTERICAL. We laughed about that the rest of the night. Rick was not expecting it and thought we had lost our minds. He was laughing at us!

No comments: