Tuesday night to Wednesday the wind started and boy did it blow. I looked in the backyard Wednesday and our tree had fallen into the neighbors yard and into out upper yard. Of coarse this is the night that Kent worked late, he didn't get home until almost 9:00 p.m.. I tried to move the tree but it was so big and heavy.
Thats a lot of tree in the neighbors yard! Oops, sorry neighbor. It bend the chain link fence, but Kent and Rick were able to fix that yesterday while cleaning up the tree mess.
I walked down to the lower level of our yard to take this picture.
and this one hanging over to the neighbors.
Then the pool was a mess too. This picture doesn't do justice for what it really looks like.
Ugh, I do not like the wind!
Happy Friday all!
I have some trader joe's pumpkin bread cooking in the oven. My house smells so warm and fall like. Oh, I replaced the oil with sugar free applesauce and I replaced the 2 large eggs with 3 egg whites! Low cal pumpkin bread, I am so in! =)
2 comments:
hi traci!
i bought some tj's pumpkin bread mix today and i am going to bake it the way you did with the applesauce! can't wait to try it out. love me some pumpkin bread baking in the oven! hmmmm.
have a great weekend.
Oh dang ... how crazy! That is a big ol' tree! Hope your pumpkin bread was good! I made some pumpkin walnut muffins from scratch ... I can't bake a loaf a bread I will eat the whole thing ... so I froze the muffins to pop in the microwave for a quick breakfast's!
Post a Comment