Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Since we had camped at Vail Lake for Halloween and already trick or treated Saturday night, I told the girls we would NOT go again on Monday.  Then I started feeling bad that they were missing out.  Amy would go to school on Tuesday and hear all about the trick or treating the night before and feel like she was cheated out of some fun.  So since they had costumes and the are NOT cheap, I decided to take them around the neighborhood. 
 My little Hearts of queens this is what Hannah calls herself and Amy my cowgirl.  Seriously, she has been a cowgirl at least 4 times in 8 years. Hannah ran up to each door and rang the doorbell, if they didn't come fast enough she would knock on the door.  If she felt they still weren't fast enough she would yell into the house Hello trick or treater here!  On some houses she would even grab the door knob and rattle it or try to get in.  That kid has no fear.  
 This is what we came home with.  
I am so bad, what the collected at Vail Lake is what I left at home to give to our trick or treaters and we went and got some new stuff from the neighbors! HA!! 
Hope you all had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Genn said...

Awww, what a nice mom you are!
I would have let em go again too cuz i would have felt bad. ;)
cute kiddos, cute costumes!

Anonymous said...

They're so cute in their costumes!