Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving day

Wow, the long weekend came and went so quickly.  We ended up leaving Thanksgiving morning.  I think we pulled out of the drive way at 5:30 a.m.. Amy and myself slept in the motorhome so that when Kent woke up and was ready to leave he just had to make coffee and bring Hannah out.  We had funny giggling and bonding without Hannah trying to wiggle in between us.  It was great sleep over.  Anyway, we arrived at our destination, Ocotillo wells.  Kent quickly unloaded and got in a couple of fun rides with Amy.  I hung back at camp and started preparing our Thanksgiving meal.  Tawnya and I split the food, she brought part of it and I brought part then we had a feast in our motorhome.  Another couple had come along too last minute and we invited them to join us.
Hannah, Payton and Amy
 Keith, Bethany, Tawnya, Kent and will.
 Hanah riding her quad.

 She did great!
 Amy




 Pay came out to watch the big girls ride.
 Then they went back to the camp to lay in the dirt!
 Dirt pies, I think!
 Amy relaxing after her ride.
I didn't take too many pictures this time. I guess I wasn't feeling the camera.  I have a few more pictures to post.  Be back later.

1 comment:

Genn said...

Hi Traci,
glad you had a fun Thanksgiving.
I would think it's a lot of work to prepare thanksgiving dinner in the motorhome. Then again, I guess it's a lot of work no matter where you do it.
Happy day to ya,
Genn