Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 2 Friday 11/11/11

When we woke up Friday morning, I opened up the blinds to peer out the window at the ocean.  It was so beautiful.   laid in bed with Hannah while Kent made us coffee and enjoyed the view.  
This picture I took through the window with tint so you can't tell the sun was up.  I just thought it was still kind of cool.
 My cuddle bug.
 Then Amy woke up and we went to cuddle with her on her bed.  I opened up the window and the screen, the air was so fresh and crisp.  I LOVED it.
 Beautiful morning.
 Amy ran down to the beach to play.
 I sat outside on the rock with Hannah in our jammies to watch Amy. Don't look to close at my morning look.  I don't want to scare anyone.
 After breakfast we loaded up and headed up the coast to out next destination, Pismo Beach.
The coast is so pretty, isn't it?
 So relaxing.
 Whats that I see? Is that my hubby on his cell phone?  
The man is ALWAYS working.
 Beautiful.
 This how my kids roll in the motorhome.
 This one we let out of her car seat, but if she doesn't sit then I buckle her butt back up.
 Seriously the trip was so pretty, I forget how beautiful the coast is.
I will be back to post the afternoon and evening once we arrived at our destination. 
Stay tuned!!

No comments: