We woke up to a beautiful morning with clear blue sky. The girls immediately wanted to put bathing suits on and head to the beach. So we jumped on our bikes and headed to the beach. The water was FREEZING! Amy didn't care, she got wet.
Hannah doesn't care for the cold water so much, instead she just LOVES the sand.
The dark clouds started rolling in, but they were NOT carrying rain.
The beach was so pretty.
Loving the sand.
Daddy dug a hole for them.
The we walked on the pier, we were watching the surfers. They are some crazy guys to sit in the FREEZING water waiting for the perfect wave.
Funny the girls are in bathing suits and kent and I were bundled up. Aww, to be kids again....
The girls finally got cold and we decided to go check out the dunes. I have to say it was very cool to drive right on the beach.
So crazy to camp right on the beach. I think I would love that. The only problem is we don't want to take the motorhome. We only saw about 3 pushers out there the rest were trucks and trailers with 4 wheel drive.
This is so cool. I can't wait to go back!
Both girls napped in the jeep, so when we got back to the campground they wanted to swim. So we did!! The pool was heated and they had a blast.
While the girls swam, Kent and I played a mean game of Acey deuce. We get a little competitive when it comes to acey deuce and cribbage. I know we are like an old couple playing games. But we enjoy them.
All done back to the motorhome we go.
We played the championship game, to which I lost. Then we cooked dinner, after dinner we rode our bikes to a frozen yogurt place. Then we had a campfire and a drink!
Perfect day at the beach!
Stay tuned for the last day.
No comments:
Post a Comment