Sunday, another beautiful day! We got up had breakfast, While Kent and I packed up the motorhome the girls rode bikes and played at the playground.
This was our campsite.
After we ready ready to hit the rode the girls wanted one last bike ride, so we walked while they rode.
This is the walk way to the back bay right where we camped.
It was so pretty.
Back bay.
Just over that sand dune is where we were yesterday playing in the sand and water.
One last trip to the playground.
And we were out! We decided to stop in Simi Valley and see my parents. They had just gotten home on Saturday from their trip. They had been gone for 6 weeks. So we met them in a parking lot and had lunch in our motorhome before heading home. We were on the last stretch home o River road or archibald and Kent needed to pee, he kept saying if the light is red he was jumping up and I need to get in the driver seat. Well, look who drove the last stretch home. (Probably a whooping 6 miles)
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed our trip as much as we did!!
2 comments:
What fun!
That area is SO pretty.
My Aunt lives in Santa Maria which is not too far from Pismo.
Looks like the girls had a great time. :)
Loved all the pictures, Pismo a place I'd love to go again. Haven't been in over twenty years!! But I'm with you, not sure if I would want to take the truck and trailer to camp on the beach, even with 4 wheel drive on the truck. Makes me nervous when we pull off to any type of dirt road. And big shout out to girls that can drive the rigs! Justin made me learn when we first started dating and I hate doing it but glad that I know that I can. Just don't ask me to back up!
Post a Comment