On Thursday we had a feast in Amy's class room. It was fun. I don't understand why we can't get parents to help. It was me and another dad, the same two who are in the class every Friday for Family Friday. Nope no one else shows up.
So Tim and I sponsored the whole feast.
Tim made a Turkey, baby corn, carrots, juice and cranberries.
I made Homemade mashed potatoes, gravy, paper products and 2 pies.
I was teaching the kids how to properly set the table. Then I had a few helpers that followed me to set each place.
Amy is the photographer.
This is her friend Mia.
Hannah and part of my butt!!
Settng the table.
More friends.
Ready to eat.
Even Hannah gets a spot. She loves going to the school.
The kids loved it!
Happy Thanksgiving friends, see you all in a week.
(Amy is out of school for a week now! Woot woot)
1 comment:
Was a great Feast!!! Thanks for always being there for the kids!!!
Tim
Post a Comment