Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Randomness

Last week, I was playing with Hannah's hair, it has gotten so long.
  I can actually do more then just a few things.  
This is how she rolled!
Cute??!!
 Cheesy smile.  
Can you see where she cut her bangs and they are starting to grow out?
 Couple fun foods!
Have you had the Trader's Joe's Cinnamon Almonds? 
Oh my they are so good!  Go get cha some! Today!!
Next fun food; TJ's Creamy Garlic Cucumber dip!  I Sliced up some of those yummy persian cucumbers and dipped away. ( Did you know cucumbers are a negative food?) Today I dipped some grape tomatoes in it and I can only imagine what it would taste like on a cracker or pretzel!  Super yummy and Low CAL!! While you are getting the cinnamon almonds get some cucumber dip too!  It will NOT disappoint. ;)
 The girls have been circling and writing all over the toy catalogs that are coming in the mail.
So I decided to make a craft out of it.  Yesterday Hannah and I went through the catalogs, we cut and pasted the things they wanted on paper.  
Here is Hannahs list, she also has a lady bug tent on the back.
 Amy's list! 
 You tell she is getting bigger with the price of the things this girl wants.
(Lap top, trampoline, sewing machine)
Happy Tuesday to you all.  Its my one day work week and I had a 2.5 hour lunch.  Kind of nice to be at home with just Minnie.  Its  QUIET!!!  Hannah had an accident in her bed last night, so I was able to get the sheets and comforter washed and back on her bed, blog, play on FB and eat lunch.  

No comments: