Friday, June 3, 2011

Class Party

Wednesday June 1, 2011 was the second to the last day of school. 
Amy's class had a party and a field day to which they played outside all day and in the afternoon they had water games.  Since I am off now I was able to actually go to a party at school and help out!  This was so fun. 
When Hannah and I arrived the kids were still at recess, we (Mrs. Oliver and the parents) decided what games we are playing and who would be in charge of that game.  I was in charge of water hot potato. 
So when the kids came back to the room, we had build your own ice cream sundae.
My girls waiting patiently for it to be their turn.

 Finally, they got them!
 Outside for water games.
 So funny, Hannah was playing and then would come back climb in her stroller and sit and watch.  I think it was a safe place where she wouldn't get wet and the kids couldn't run her over.  There was a lot of craziness happening on this fun day!
 I couldn't find Amy so I went looking for her, I found her and some friends eating the leftover cherries and stuff.  Look how wet she is!!
 After the water shenanigans we had free play.  Hannah couldn't get to the swing fast enough.  Not sure why she insists on getting in the swing backwards but she does!  
 Fun on the slide.
 Amy and Zach, trying to get me with a water balloon.  
Thanks Mrs. Oliver and Erin for putting on such a fun party and for allowing me to come and help!
This was a great 2nd grade class and we will miss everyone.  

2 comments:

Tawni716 said...

How fun!!!! Looks like the girls had a blast ... Hannah is probably so excited to start school seeing all the cool things Amy gets to do! So good seeing you last night! & good luck tomorrow! xoxoxoxooxox

Genn said...

How fun! I bet you love being home to go to that stuff now. That's great. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

and yeah the dining room table is the total catch-all for the motorhome stuff right now! you should see it now! I went to target and walmart to get a bunch of stuff and you can't see the table anymore. It's a little overwhelming getting it all set up. can't wait til that part is done!