Friday, June 10, 2011

The Cozart pool is now

OPEN!!
Amy is taking the first jump into the pool for the summer.
 and the verdict is: She likes it!
Any of my friends out there want to get the kids together for a playdate and swimming.  Just let me know and we can have a swim day here!! Pool is open ALL summer!! 

I think I will try to host a swim day about once a week for anyone that wants to come.  It will NOT be a babysitting service (unless you ask ahead of time and money is involved).  Otherwise, its a FREE day to come swim and enjoy the day in the pool and sun. Kids playing and parents visiting!  I will keep you updated on the 1st official swim day.  Anyone else that just wants to come over any day for a few hours the POOL IS OPEN! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah fun!!! You're going to have a great summer!

Genn said...

Pools make summer SO much more fun!

Also, way to go on your update!! You are doing so well.

Kelly Teeter said...

US US US we want to come over.. :)