Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thursday at Knott's

After Amy's dentist appointment on Thursday I decided to take the kids to Knott's for a few hours.  Since Rick is currently unemployed he came along with us.  Which was very nice, because Amy likes to go o the roller coasters and with Hannah I can be with both of them at the same time.  One down fall to having kids so spaced in age.  However, the positives of them being spaced is much greater in my book.  Anyway, it was a little crowded, lots of school field trips for the end of the year. 
This is the first time Hannah went on this ride and I think Amy had to push her the whole way!
 This little pumpkin is SO GOOD.  She doesn't complain at all about watching her sister and brother ride the rides and just hanging out with mom.  I heart her! 
 Look how small Amy is compared to her big brother!  She only gets on the rides because of them boots she is sporting!
 These to were having so much fun together! I heart them!
 Hannah wanted to go on the log ride, so we did, and the school bus so we did.  Then I found out she was tall enough for the small coaster in camp snoopy. So we headed over, I was trying to get a hold of Rick so he could bring Amy over to ride it with her.  However, the line went so fast that I had to climb in.  Now don't get me wrong I love coasters but I had to squeeze myself into this ride.  All I can say is good thing I am 40 lbs lighter or there is NO WAY I could have done it!  My legs were too long and I had to straddle the center bar.  Anyway, she had a blast.
 Then Amy and Rick came over and I put Amy on with Hannah for the 2nd coaster ride.  She fits much better!
Thanks Knott's for another fun day with my babies!
However, could you please hire more people to clean the park?  Seriously, I get you are NO disneyland but come on.  The restrooms were disgusting and with a toddler that is no good.  I get that your prices are half of what it would cost for me to go to the Magic Kingdom but I would appreciate a little more attention to detail.
Thank you!

2 comments:

Tawni716 said...

How fun! Can't wait for our trip! =)

LoL ... serious that is the downside of Knotts VS Dland ... they need to hire a clean up crew for sure!!! Oh well ... you get what you pay for??? haha

& Rick looks like a giant next to Amy on that ride ... did she like that ride? It made me sick!

XoXoXo

Anonymous said...

ah how fun! I love how much use you get out of your knott's pass!
XO