my baby is 3!
Three years ago today, Hannah Grace was welcomed into the world via scheduled
c-section, today she is no longer a baby.
I am so sad about her turning 3, I think even more sad then when she turned 2. When, how, why do they have to grow so fast? She is my baby, there are no more coming up behind her. Next baby in our family will be a grandchild and I am too young for that!
Dear Sweet precious Hannah,
I love you more then words could say. You have been such a great addition to the family and I can't imagine not having you here. Life would be so boring. You are sweet, strong willed, loving, attentive and perfect! Your wit kills me, the timing you have at 3 is amazing. I will ALWAYS be here for you, the good, the bad and the ugly. I will always be a safe place for you to fall. A mother's love is unconditional so no matter what may happen in your life you can aways have safety in my loving arms. You are my baby and will ALWAYS be my baby. Never change who you are and never let anyone else change who you are or what you want to be.
I love you baby girl.
Happy 3rd Birthday Hannah Grace!
Love,
Mommy


3 comments:
Awww Traci this is so cute! Gave me the chills reading it!
Happy Birthday to our sweet Hannah! She is such a sweetie & we love her to pieces!
Can't wait to celebrate both your babies birthdays! They are special girls & us Silke's love them!
Love you guys! XoXoXoXo
Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl!!!!
aw that is so sweet! Happiest of birthdays to your baby (or not so baby anymore) girl!
Post a Comment