Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Then and now

Today November 17, 2010 is our 9 year wedding anniversary.
I can't believe it's been 9 years.
Here we are 11/17/01
and here we are today.
Hard to believe we are now a family of 5!
Hard to believe a year ago we were in Hawaii.
I want to go back!!
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life. Thank you Kent for all that you do.
I am looking forward to Saturday date night to celebrate our life together.

3 comments:

Tawni716 said...

Congrats!!! Your date night will be so fun! Love you guys! XoXo

PS - Ricks Bday is around the corner isn't it!?

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!! 9 years so great! Next year you should do something awesome like a vacation to Hawaii or a cruise or something.

Genn said...

Happy Anniversary Next year will be 9 years for us too. Time really truly flies doesn't it?! You guys look so happy in your wedding picture. Have a great date night on Saturday!