Hello, did you miss me?
It seems like I have not be around in a while.
Anyway, I have missed you.
Last week for Thanksgiving the kids aka Amy was of school all week. We had our annual trip to Ocotillo planned. On Monday at approximately 1 a.m. and certain 7 year old came down with the stomach flu. On Tuesday she was still very sick, but grandma let her come over anyway. About noon, I got a phone call from grandma that Amy wanted to talk to me. She was crying and wanted to come home and be in her own bed. She also just wanted mommy. So I left work and picked her up. By 7 p.m. Tuesday night she was almost back to her normal self. Well, Wednesday at 1 a.m. that stomach flu came back but this time he decided to visit me! UGH! I was crying and wanted my mommy too. Anyway, I had a fever, chills, stomach flu (I won't give you any more detail then that). Called in sick, called grandma she came and got the girls and I moaned and groaned in bed all day long. Kent got home and still planned on leaving for the desert. I was thinking about driving myself Thanksgiving day, but then against my better judgement I went along in the motorhome. UGH, I felt so yucky! I never completely recovered the whole time we were there, but the kids had fun. Kent actually had a slight taste of the stomach flu on Friday, but he fought it and never got it like me and Amy. I called to Check on Rick he had it too at home on Saturday. That flu is a wicked one. If you know anyone with it I advise to stay away. So the only one is Hannah that managed to escape its evilness.
So here is a few pictures from camping, I didn't take many because I just wasn't myself.
Hannah's favorite thing to do is take a bath in the sink of the motorhome.
Once I have her in she always says "take a picture of me" So cute.
My sweet Amy
Amy was making donuts here I think.
Who is that you ask? Yep its Hannah she is getting pretty good on that quad. Daddy still has it throttled way down so he can walk next to her. But still very cute.
Hannah is getting so big! Ugh, where did my baby go?
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope you all had a great day and have many blessings to be thankful for.
2 comments:
Great photos! Glad you had a nice long holiday weekend :)
Oh bummer I am sorry you got sick Traci. Hope you are all healthy for a nice long while now!!
Post a Comment