With the cold weather, I was getting cabin fever so I spent some time making a few new hair pretties. This is what I created. Before you get all excited and think I am a genius, I cheat a bit with the pretties. I find things around the house and change them into things for you hair. Anyway, they are still cute!!
Sunday when we had a break in the rain Kent and Amy put all the outside lights up.
She was such a good helper!
However, today is Tuesday and we had a VERY long night. First, Monday at work SUCKED!! It was so stressful and just a bad day altogether. When I got home from work the girls were something else, just seemed like everyone was off. I got everyone into bed early including myself thinking I would be able to get a great night sleep and face Tuesday with a whole new outlook. Well, that didn't happen. Minnie needed to go out about 12:45 p.m. to pee, once back into bed the stomach flu took over Amy's body and the rest of the night was history. I won't bore you with the gory details of the stomach flu, but lets just say Amy and I didn't sleep much and I cleaned out bowls and trash cans of vomit. I did manage to get to work for most of the day, but then Amy called crying and just wanted her mommy and her own bed. So I left at lunch and was able to cuddle with a very sick pumpkin. Lets pray Hannah doesn't get it while we are camping!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
2 comments:
Oh yuck. It seems to be that time of year that the stomach flu falls upon so many! I hope Hannah doesn't get it too. Hope Amy is feeling better now. Poor thing. Stay healthy! Get some rest this holiday weekend Traci.
yay the lights!! I remember "helping" my Dad at that age too.
Happy Holidays to you & yours :)
Post a Comment