So on Sunday, we got home from Camping at Vale Lake about 2:00 p.m. or so and then we unloaded the motorhome and made a quick dinner. We got the girls dressed again and then went to a couple of houses in our neighbor hood. Then we went to our church for the trunk or treat, it was very crowded and they ran out of candy. Amy went to a few cars looked at me and said can we go home? She thought it was boring. So we left and headed to our friends house, by the time we got there we were too late and they had already left to trick or treat the neighborhood. So we just came home and went to bed. I was thankful for that, since I was tired from the weekend events!!
My pirates!
We ran into Zach and Jake at the church, these were Amy's first friends she meet in Kindergarden. They have a special bond. I for see them being friends their whole lives.
Right after we took the picture the pumpkin fell down. I think Hannah leaned on it. So embarrassing.
On the way back to the car the Norco Fire was at the church so the girls climbed on board to take a picture for papa.
Happy Halloween 2010!
1 comment:
Hi Traci,
Looks like you guys have been having some fun!
Your girls costumes are adorable!
I am glad Halloween is over though!
Now I'm ready to get out there and finish my christmas shopping, and then be done with that too! haha i sound awful I know. :)
Post a Comment