Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog update

Oh my oh my, I have had a heck of a time finding time to blog. So a quick little update. Hannah has jumped leaps and bounds with potty training. We are on 5 days with NO accidents. I have been taking her everywhere in big girl panties. It is a bit of a hassle for me and sometimes I think lets not potty train yet, but then think she is almost 2 1/5 yrs old and its time. What comes out of that kid at this point should be flushed!! I am sad everyday at how big she has gotten and often think what if we could have just 1 more.......

Saturday, had DISH network installed and took out the DirecTv (after 12 yrs or so) We found we could save about $600.00 over the next 2 yrs just by switching the two. Then Kent and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary. We went to Pomona Valley mining Company. It was very good. Then we went to the movies, we made the mistake of seeing Due Date. Kent thought it was funny, but I thought it was a total waste of money. I was thinking I would have rather spent $22.00 on a Christmas gift then the movie. My opinion DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

Sunday, we went to Church and headed out to do all our errands. Stater Bros., Sam's Club, Walmart and the list goes on and on. We (Kent and Amy) put up the outside Christmas Lights. I started a few inside stuff. We loaded the motorhome and Trailer, laundry and I made a pot of Chili and Corn bread for dinner.

Kids are off of school this week, but Kent and I both have to work at least its a short week. I can't believe its Thanksgiving and Christmas is only 6 weeks away. The years are gong by so fast.

Well, I will try to get some pictures up soon. May have to wait until after the Thanksgiving Holiday. Busy Busy Busy!!

No comments: