Since Thursday was a Holiday and I was off both Thursday and Friday, I let Amy have a sleep over at our house. On Thursday when Amy got up she wanted to know what time Carly could come over. We picked her up about 10:30 a.m., when to Michaels and bought a craft, went to Target for a more big girl panties for Hannah. (She seems to have a lot of accidents this weekend). When we got home the girls played a bit and had lunch. While Hannah was napping we started the cookie process.
PW sugar cookies.
This is Friday morning, the girls wanted to decorated the cookies.
Carly's creations.
Amy's Creations.
Yes, even Hannah got to decorate. These are the ones she did ALL by herself.
Thursday night craft project was to make t-shirts.
Friday we went to see Megamind and the girls wore their matching shirts. We met Carly's mom and sister and her friends there, then Amy went home with them for the afternoon and most of the evening. I came home and gave Hannah a long nap and finally had some quiet time and watch a bunch of shows on tivo.
Later we picked up Amy and visited for a while before coming home. So far having the two days off have proven to be very eventful!
Minnie loves to be under our bed, not sure why probably a safe place for her to get away from Hannah. While I was getting ready for the day, she was laying under the bed watching me. Isn't she so cute?
1 comment:
Now I want a sugar cookie real bad. :) Sounds like a buys long weekend. Glad you had some down time too.
Post a Comment