Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Camping Vale Lake

Friday 10/29/10 we headed to Vale Lake in Temecula for our annual Halloween camping trip. This was Minnie's first time in the motorhome and she was so scared at first. She finally laid down on the couch and slept a bit.
Then Amy woke her up and I moved her by my feet and she seem to do pretty well. I hope the more we take her places the more she will adjust to being in the motorhome or car.
We arrived at Vale about 3:30 or 4:00 p.m.. We had a much smaller group this year and we were the only ones there until much later. We rode around in the ranger and hung out by the camp fire. So it was fun but just different.
Saturday, my Bff Wendy and her hubby went to visit there daughter in the hospital so I watch her 3 boys. We carved pumpkins and they rode bikes and ran all over the camp ground. Playing and having a great time.
Danielle was showing Linkyn how to get the seeds out.

Hannah and Linkyn scrapping the inside.
Danielle craving her spider.
This one is mine I did for Amy.
Kent made this one for Hannah
Danielle made for Linkyn.
This kid never stopped. Her socks are getting washed twice and when we got home I made her soak herself for an hour.
These two played and loved up on Minnie
We invited our friends Don, Michelle and their kids to come for the day on Saturday. They arrived early afternoon and I took Michelle and the girls for a little ranger ride. Then Kent and Neal had found a cool off road adventure and decided to take Don and Michelle on it. Well, I guess he made a wrong turn along the way because I got a hone call that he was in a predicament and would be calling Neal for back up. So Neal and Jim jumped into his Rhino and head out to look for Kent and our friends. In the mean time its getting late and I am trying to cook for all of us and get 5 girls ready to trick or treat. Needless to stay I was getting stress. So I went and got John to help me get the BBQ put together and started cooking the carne asada. Good thing I had already made the guacamole and and homemade salsa. Finally they were rescued and Kent was able to finish cooking our dinner. We ate and the girls were able to trick or treat.
Mine and Danielle's pumpkins.
We trick or treat motorhome to motorhome and its great. You don't have to knock on anyones door. They are all outside and most people have all sorts of cool decorations and some have haunted houses.
Amy, Carly, Hannah Shelby, Gabbi, Danielle and Linkyn.
Danielle, Linkyn and Jack Sparrow.
Carly and Amy.
After trick or treating we went up to the store area, the have a DJ, dancing, costume contests and a whole lot of fun. We hung out and the girls danced with Danielle.
I was exhausted from the days events so we went back early. We put the girls to bed and we all sat by the campfire until 1:00 a.m.
Stay turned for Sunday!!

No comments: