Friday, December 3, 2010

November 29, 1990

November 29, 1990
@ 7:30 a.m.
Delivered via emergency c-section
Richard Vincent
8 lbs 4 oz 20.5 inches long
I am having a hard time believing that was 20 yrs ago!
How did my 8 lbs 4 oz 20.5 inches long baby grow to be a 6.3 foot 185 lb man?

So on Monday 11/29/10 me and the girls baked cinnamon rolls for Ricky and then we snuck into his room and sang happy birthday to him to wake him up!! He was so confused, it was very funny. We made him wake up and blow out the candles. He actually like its a lot.
I aways let the kids pick what they want for their birthday dinner, so I figured Rick would want to go to his favorite place, Rodrigoes. However, he surprised me with "ya know mom, you make the best tacos ever and I would like your homemade tacos for dinner!" Great easy I love that. So I made him tacos and we stayed home.
He also asked for new socks, never thought he would ask for that but he did. So I bought him to packages of Hanes socks. Look at that face he was so excited. He wore them the next day to work and even told me how comfortable they were. I got a second thank you!
He also wanted a computer game star craft II or something like that. So I raced to Target and got him that too. He said it was an awesome birthday. I through some gum in the back too. The little things in life that make us happy as we get older!
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY SON!!!!
I love you and am so proud the man you are becoming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your son! I always prefer my moms cooking too :)

Genn said...

Happy 20th to Rick!

20 though... I don't believe it! You aren't old enough for that! :)

Cute post. He sounds like a good kid.