A couple of posts ago, I told you that our coffee pot died. One morning Kent went to make coffee and it had smoke coming out of it. (He thinks its left over madness from the eggs). Anyway, he went late one night to Target and picked up a coffee maker for about $30.00 bucks. Our other one was a cuisinart that we have had for years. We used it for a couple of days and it was just ok. On Friday I went to take the top off so I could stick the whole thing in dishwasher, well, I broke the top. Apparently, the new coffee pots have tops that are fixed to the pot so you can't take them apart to put in the dishwasher. I think this is a ridiculous feature. So this weekend we returned it and check out all the coffee pots at target. They all have the same feature with not being able to remove the lid to the pot to wash it.
So we headed to Bed, Bath and beyond. For $19.00 more we were able to buy a new cuisinart and we also got a great deal on a couple of mugs. Cute isn't it??
2 comments:
Purty new pot Traci! :)
I could not go one day without my coffee pot! My parents got us a nice cuisinart a couple Christmases ago and it grinds fresh beans too. I love it.
I have that same cup from Bed Bath & Beyond with the lid and straw but mine is brown. The pink is cute!
Oh cute ... i love those fake looking coffee cups!!! =)
Post a Comment