Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cute do!

I have a favorite bog I read about cute girl hair do's
and this is one from that blog.
You make a side pony and then split that hair and braid the top half. Then wrap it around into a bun and secure. Looks like a flower.
I secured with those small butterflie clips so it looked like they were on the flower!
I did this to my hair for work on Thursday, just I did a pony in the back (minus the butterfly clips, I use bobby pins in my hair). Anyway, I had so many people commit and said it was super cute. It added a little something to a boring pony.

2 comments:

Genn said...

Look at you with your hair skills! :)Cute do!

Tawni716 said...

How cute!! Don't lie ... I know you put the butterfly clippies in your hair too! ;)