Thursday, April 15, 2010

UPDATE ON BABY JACKSON.

Just home from the hospital and Jackson is resting peacefully. He is in a medication induce coma, they are trying a new procedure and have lowered his body temperature to keep him from enduring any more brain damage and to keep his organs functioning. He is unable to breath on his own, every once in a while he does takes a deep breath. He is in critical condition still and is in need of a miracle. Please pray for him, even if you have never prayed before, please make this your first prayer and ask God to watch over him and his family. Please ask for a miracle.

I tell you right now, this sure makes me think that we as americans sweat the small stuff and don't always take the time to appreciate our family, kids and loved ones. Seriously people, we should NEVER take anyone for granted and give your kids and extra big hug and kiss when you get the pleasure of tucking them into bed tonight.
Fight on Jackson fight on!!!

3 comments:

Genn said...

Oh this just breaks my heart. You are so right. We take so much for granted, and every day truly is a gift. I hope he keeps fighting. I believe in miracles. Hugs,
Genn

Tawni716 said...

Aww, sweet baby Jackson. This picture brings me to tears. I hope he can pull through, I am one of those who doesn't really pray, but yes I am praying for baby Jackson. xoxoxo

Ami said...

I can't even imagine Traci! I'll keep praying for strength for your entire family!!!