Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cinnamon rolls to die for...

PIONEER WOMAN YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
So Rick has been asking to make something with his mommy. Well, since him and his dad were working on the new air conditioner all weekend I thought I would make cinnamon rolls with him and for him. Well, turned out I made them by myself, but he enjoyed them at that was the point, right?
I didn't take a picture of each stage you can go to her website for that. Just click on The pioneer woman on the right hand side of my blog under friends.
Cause thats what we are friends.... ;)
6 pans all ready to raise to the occasion.
Doesn't that just look fantastic? All gooey and yummy.
Fresh out of the oven with warm maple frosting on top.
Sinful and delicious.
One whole pan gone just like that, one pan went to grandma's house and one pan went next door. Wouldn't you like to be my neighbor??? I still have 3 pans just waiting for Rick to dig in.

No comments: