At 6:52pm today, Jackson Thomas Watt took his last breath on earth & his first breath in Heaven...he's with his Maker now...we love you little man...
February 2, 2010 - April 25, 2010

Proud momma, daddy and Jackson

Momma getting in some lovin'
Me and that sweet baby boy.

Jackson 8 weeks old.

Mom and baby for the first time in a week.

Daddy and his boy after a week of not being able to hold him.
You have touched so many hearts little Jackson man. We miss you already, but find peace that you are safely in Heaven with the Lord Jesus Christ. He will protect you and love you. I am sure that you are in Papa greats arms and he is laughing and getting a kick out of meeting you. We love you sweetheart.

1 comment:
With tears in my eyes, I am so so sorry for the loss of this precious baby boy. Oh I am so sorry. What a hardship this must be on all of you. It is SO hard to understand some of the circumstances that life throws our way. God definitely must have a need for Jackson in heaven right now. I will keep his mama and daddy and older brother in my prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment