Monday, April 5, 2010

1st grade open house

Last Thursday was open house at Amy's school.
Here she is standing in front of her class room.

This is her desk and she was showing us all her projects they have worked on during the year.
She is so cute and was so excited to show us all her stuff.
We finally got to see flat Stanley. I guess they made a flat version of themselves and had to send it to someone far away. The job of the family member who received it was to spend a few days or a week with them. We sent flat stanley all the way to Simi Valley. My dad took it on an adventure and took pictures of the day they had. So flat stanley was hanging there with the information. Pretty cute. Some people where so creative.

1 comment:

Genn said...

How cute. I can't wait for open house! Well, can, but you know what I mean. :) Amy is so cute. She sure seems like she enjoys school. That is great.