Friday, Amy's school had a mini cancer walk. So Hannah and I joined in.
Just as I took the picture Amy turned her head.
1st lap around. Amy ran the whole time, I believe she went 6 times around. I walked and pushed hannah in the stroller and we went 4 times around.
Check her out! Run Amy Run!
Some of our friends, walking too.
This kid never stops running.
Ahh, finally a drink of water.
After the walk/run Miss. Lee invited us to come into her class room and help our kids with their writing skills.
Hannah was helping too.
Saturday, my parents came out and I dressed the girls in matching outfits. (I got them at Costco) aren't they cute? They both had pig tails so that my dad would chase them around and kiss their whole face!!
Grandma cozart bought these two matching dress for the girls, so they wore them today to church.
After church, Hannah was playing dress up.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Please continue to pray for baby Jackson and his family. If you could include his big brother Caden as well. He is starting to have a difficult time with all of this and not being able to spend time with his mom, dad and baby brother. Caden will be 2 on Friday, he is just a baby himself and needs to be watched over as well. This has put his little life into such a tail spin.
1 comment:
Love your girls matching dresses and skirts. SO cute.
And oh how hard this must be for Jackson's big brother, and to be away from him as his parents have been. Oh this poor family. Praying they are all better soon.
Post a Comment