Friday, April 16, 2010

They have started the warming process.

Update for baby Jackson.
About an hour ago the hospital has started the warming process to slowly bring Jackson's body temperature back to normal. He should be at a normal body temperature by 6:00 a.m. tomorrow. They also removed him from his seizure and the heart medicines this afternoon. That has changed his appearance from puffy to more of a normal look. He also had some movement. My brother and his wife were there this afternoon and Tim said he had one eye slightly open. Please, please keep the prayers coming. We know that God does work miracles.
Fight on Jackson, fight on!

2 comments:

Kiki said...

I was linked here by a friend asking for prayers for little Jackson. I haven't stopped praying since I heard and I will continue. I can't get that beautiful little boy out of my mind. God can and does work miracles and I am praying for one for Jackson. Thank you for updating us, God bless you all.

Genn said...

Oh poor sweet baby Jackson. I am hoping that bringing his body temperature back up is a good thing right? I am keeping him in prayer.