Thursday, April 15, 2010

URGENT, PLEASE PRAY FOR BABY JACKSON

This is Jackson Thomas Watt. He is my cousins baby and is 10 weeks old. Early Wednesday morning after my cousin tried to nurse him, she laid him down and when her husband got up for work she asked him to check on Jackson. That is when Daniel found him not breathing and a puddle of blood coming from his mouth and nose. Ambulance came and took him to Children's Hospital, where he was not responsive. They gave him an injection and his heart started to beat again. However, he is on a ventilator and has had no brain activity since yesterday early morning. This sweet baby boy is in need of a MIRACLE. Please get down on your knees and pray for him and his family.

As of midnight he is stable and they have lowered his body temperature to 32-34 degrees celsius. They are trying to keep his other organs working and trying to prevent further brain damage. As of right now they don't know the cause. We just know he is a sick baby and is in critical condition. Again please pray for Jackson and his family.

2 comments:

Genn said...

Oh Traci, I'm so sorry. That's just awful. I will indeed keep baby Jackson in my prayers. Hugs.

Danielle said...

OMG. I am so sorry to hear about this. God does work miracles and I believe he will in this case. Praying for him now...