It has been 6 days since I first reported to you about Jackson. It has been an emotional roller coaster for my family. They removed him from the Thermal therapy Monday, he was freed of everything but the ventilator. He is no longer in an induced coma, however he has not woken up since being moved. (Jackson was moved yesterday to a room with 3 other friends.) His parents were not so excited about this at first, but it has been ok. He had an EEG and a CT scan yesterday and we are still awaiting the test results. Today the nurses told Melissa that she could hold her baby. She was a bit intimidated by that with all the wires and tubes, but she was able to hold him and so did his daddy. What a special moment for them after all this time of not being able to pick him up.
Jackson Thomas Watt, we continue to pray for you.

Ahh, mommy and Jackson. I can't even imagine how this must have felt for her.

Daddy got in on the action too. Wow, this just brings tears to my eyes.

What a sweet sweet baby boy. Thanks for all your prayers and support. Keep on praying for Jackson and his family. Fight on little Jackson fight on!
Melissa just said that tomorrow afternoon, they will have a meeting with a team of doctors. They will give them the test results and they will probably have some very tough decisions to make. Pray God gives them the strength they need to get through this very tough time.
1 comment:
Oh Traci this is just so heartbreaking. Those pictures made me cry. I can't even imagine. I will pray and pray. Wish there was something I could do. Keep strong. Have faith. Thinking of you all.
xoxo
Post a Comment